Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Tenant



One of the biggest movies to hit Nigeria.
I was on my way back from Lagos when I decided to stop over in Toronto to meet with a long time friend Jude Idada. I had known Jude for years...but we had never physically met.
Jude wanted to show me a movie...that he planned on Launching into the Nigerian/African Market.
I sat down and i watched...then my mouth was hanging...then my tears flowed freely, then i laughed...then i was stunned...then i was impressed...i think once i got up and clenched my fist...
The tenant brought out every emotion in me and i am honored that my company will be working with Jude Idada and the rest of the team at Broken Manacles to Launch THE TENANT in Lagos this October.
Jude Idada is THE perfect producer. He has a budding talent that cannot be matched.
The Tenant has gone ahead and has won various awards including the Viewers Choice Awards, Black Hollywood Film Festival.
In the words of Robert Eisele (The Great Debaters)
“........ I loved this film. As a successful writer, I couldn’t even fathom the plot line, twists, reversals etc. The language was marvelous. The directing is superb. I am in awe.”
Movies with Nigerian Stories have gone international.
Read our press release here:
Watch the Trailer here:
Written By
Bukky George-Taylor
CEO
The Bobby Taylor Company

No comments:

Post a Comment